Tuesday, January 25, 2011

For Shame....

I hang my head, for i have been a terrible blog-master. Just cal me blog-apprentice. Don't actually call me that or I might punch you in the throat, but you catch my drift.

After an involved throat surgery, a lot of pondering and much cooking, I am ready to re-commit. I will post once a week, every week from now on. If you have any suggestions, questions or comments, I am open. Give me a subject, I will give you my knowledge.

Thanks to my followers- I know I haven't been giving you all what you need, but I'm back, better than ever and ready to rock.

I hope you are too....

2 comments:

  1. I welcome myself to this awesome blog. Please let me blog with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome here! If you are so inclined, I like to know my blog-friends names...

    ReplyDelete